Monday, December 6, 2010

St. Nick

After a long day of lollipops, chocolate & gifts, the girls are asleep upstairs in new jammies that they got this morning from St. Nick.
The stockings were set up under the tree when they woke up. Somehow, before I was even out of bed, Lucy was running into my room with a lollipop.
Ellen loved the Elmo jammies the moment she saw them.
Lucy was still loving the lolli. She did put her new jammies on to eat breakfast in too.

This evening, the girls got to open some St. Nick presents that Gram sent. This isn't the greatest picture, but I just had to document that Gram got to watch the girls open the presents via skype. I LOVE skype!
Before bed, I wanted to get a picture of the girls in their jammies. They would only do it if Daddy would be with them. So cute!
Happy St. Nick Day to all.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet tradition! I think Mommy may have put the girls up to that last photo! ;)

    Happy St. Nick's Day

    ReplyDelete