Friday, August 13, 2010

MOPS Convention

Last weekend, I had the pleasure of spending 4 days with 3 of my girlfriends and 2 thousand other MOPS moms at the 2010 MOPS convention. It was a great time to learn, connect and get energized for another year of serving moms. Here I am at the convention with Katie, Mallory and Kimber.
All of our kids spent the time back home with grandparents and aunties. Here are just a few pictures of one of the special days that my girls had while I was gone.




I know there were many more pictures taken, but after many e-mails and at least an hour trying to get them to upload, these are the ones that made it.
The girls had a blast with Auntie Sandy, Gram and Mandi while I was gone. I've heard stories of build-a-bear, mac-n-cheese, trips to Target, special sleeping arrangements and many other 'special' events while I was gone.
I'd like to give a 'special' thanks to Sandy & Gram for traveling far to take such wonderful care of my babies while I was gone.




No comments:

Post a Comment