Thursday, July 15, 2010

Girls Weekend

Another fun weekend in Viroqua has come and gone. We had a great time at the farmer's market and 'Crazy Days' and even had a FABULOUS Mexican dinner at a new restaurant.
We also had some fun at the house. The girls were 'bathing beauties'.


Of course, they had their special yogurt breakfast
Mighty was banished to, I mean escaped to, the deck for most of the weekend.
We did join her for some relaxation. I managed to get one picture of Sandy smiling. I don't think she knew I was taking a picture.
If she knew I was coming with the camera, she would have done something like this:
Gram had time for a smile and so did the girls

Lots of fun, but way to short. Next summer, we need a week!

2 comments:

  1. I love the one of Ellie with her hair sticking out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, Becki!
    It looks and sounds like you had such a great time!
    The girls are just so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete